Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What is the Character of Integrity?

I have just finished watching this video of a Utah Highway Patrol Officer who tasers a man for refusing to sign a speeding ticket. My first reaction, a resounding "W.T.F.?????"

Now, normally, I don't bother with this type of stuff as it has been posted on YouTube. There is enough trash on YouTube to choke the galaxy. However, I have become increasingly alarmed lately at the eradication of the rights of private citizens. How can a police officer GET AWAY with this? I understand that the Utah Highway Patrol is JUST NOW getting around to investigating and ONLY because the video just showed up on YouTube. Doesn't anyone REVIEW the tapes in the officers vehicles?

What...an....idiot.

I am more and more distressed by the lack of manners in all people.

~~)O(~~

1 comment:

Janis said...

Well my beloved "bonus" daughter you are about to embark on an adventure as a writer!
My suggestion - Reach down inside and let the magick of your life bond with paper. It will be wonderous.
I'll be waiting and watching.
Love You
Jan