Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quilting Update

This is where I am with the quilt. If it doesn't make sense, it means I'm working on the quilting part. There's a lot to do.

I finally got my sewing machine to cooperate (hint: I figured out what the directions neglected to mention) and we are going along nicely. It's nearly there. But not yet. I've been.....ah....a little distracted with the Legal Firestorm in California. (See yesterday's post). But a friend of mine insisted on having a quilting update. :D I don't blame her, I guess. I would like to escape all this controversy, too.

~~Mama

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I also escape ill-written California opinions by developing 105 degree fevers and being hopelessly miserable for the duration. Unfortunately such phases only last about 7 days...10 if you really work at being lethargic and pathetic and whatever other ics might be out there. Alas, being healthy has decided drawbacks...like having to spend part of Easter with a SMIL who firmly believes ALL homeschoolers should be regulated because of a handful who MIGHT be abusive. She also thinks that my children are learning just fine because we're an "exceptional family" but other people need to have standards or their children will end up being ignorant dullards incapable of entering college or the workforce or otherwise having meaningful lives. Yes, my drinking habit IS progressing, why do you ask?

More Quilt Updates Please. What you're doing is so much more entertaining than what I'm doing right now :)).